Search This Blog

Saturday 5 October 2013

World Fly Fishing Championships 2013

I've definitely got a few competitive bones in my body but trying to outnumber somebody else's catch doesn't excite me that much.  I'll take beautiful scenery, areas away from the crowds, and fewer, bigger, and more challenging fish anytime.  What do you think?




Maybe something like Reel Girl in Slovenia for example.



Reelgirl in Slovenia from Lotte Aulom on Vimeo.

Can't help but notice Reelgirl casts better than many of the competitors at the World Fly Fishing Championships.  What are the qualifications I wonder?

1 comment:

  1. The fly fisher must have confidence in the fly patterns he is using to catch steelhead and if he is fishing a new river he needs to check with the local fly shop for information on the best fly patterns to use.

    Alaska Fishing Trip

    ReplyDelete